ICOSH Level 3 Certification
International Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health
Certified by NCFE UK and Accredited by IOSH for Associate/TechIOSH Membership
Who is this Certification For?
- For Fresh Graduates aspiring for Health and Safety Jobs
- For Safety Officers requiring international certification for Promotion
- For Safety Managers who develop and Manage H & S management system
- For business owners to have knowledge about health and safety
- For Health and Safety Management system Implementers, consultants and auditors
- Who is Certificate Awarding Body
NCFE UK issues all certificates of successful completion (If pass both units). NCFE is Ofqual accredited UK’s Largest awarding body which was establsihed almost 150 years ago. The customized level 3 certification is certified by NCFE UK and has been accredited by IOSH for Associate/ TechIOSH membership.
What are the benefits of ICOSH Level 3 Certification?
- You can apply for level 6 diploma in OH&S
- You will be entitled for Associate/ TechIOSH Membership of IOSH
- You can apply for Qudorat Card in UAE
- International acceptance of this certification worldwide
- You can apply for job where Level 3 international Certification is a requirement
- It increases your knowledge and skill for implementing and/or auditing a H&S Management system
- Highly Skill oriented level 3 certification
- Exams almost every month
- Result within 3 weeks after the exam
Where can I take ICOSH Level 3 Certification?
You can take this qualification from Proftech Leading Institute Islamabad through 12 days tutor lead class based sessions. The qualification is being offered internationally through our approved satellite centres and Competent Trainers
What are the Educational Requirements?
A 12 standards schooling in science subjects (FSc/ A levels) or a graduate degree in any discipline
Good english comprehension ability
What are the Contents of this qualification?
This qualification has been designed to nurture knowledge and skill for the understanding, implementing, analyzing, evaluating and reviewing a health and safety management system and the knowledge and skills for identification, assessment and control measures of various workplace hazards. The qualification has 2 units. The student need to qualify both units to gain the certification.
Unit 1 (Health and Safety Management system Based on PDCA Model)
- Planning for an OH&S Management System
- Implementing and Maintaning an OH&S Management System
- Measuring, Monitoring, Analyzing and Evaluating an OH&S Management System
- Reviewing an OH&S Management system
Unit 2 (Workplace Hazards’ Assessment and Application of Suitable Controls)
- General workplace hazards and effective risk control
- Transport Hazards and effective risk control
- Manual Handling hazards and effective risk control
- Work equipment hazards and effective risk control
- Fire Hazards and effective risk control
- Electricity Hazards and effective risk control
- Chemical Hazards and effective risk controls
- Physical and psychological hazards and effective risk control
How are the students assessed?
The students are assessed for both units seperately
Unit 1: 2:30 Hours Paper Based Exam (Passing marks 50 out of 100)
Unit 2: 2:30 Hours Paperr Based Exam (Passing marks 50 out of 100)
What if I fail an exam?
You can re-appear any time. First resit in any one paper is free of cost. For remaining paper or subsequent re-sits, fee charges may apply.
Where are these exam held?
At our approved venues. Please click here to get registered for this course.